Picture Of My Journals

Favorite Quote

"Sorry I haven't written in awhile. I've been really busy with this burden called high school."

Monday, March 8, 2010

September 1993 (Age 11)

The obsession begins...

"Guess who's got another crush? You've got it ME! (like DUH) But I bet you can't guess who it is? Well I'll tell you any ways. It's the man who plays Clark Kent on Lois and Clark he is totally cute!"

While writing this post I decided to watch the first episode of Lois & Clark, and all I can say is...wow. Mid 90's special effects, horrible puns, Terri Hatcher's horrible clothing... this show is ridiculous. My favorite part was the montage of Clark's mom trying to come up with a good costume for him. Even with all that cheesiness I still can't help but still ogle Dean Cain in those tights.

No comments:

Post a Comment