Picture Of My Journals

Favorite Quote

"Sorry I haven't written in awhile. I've been really busy with this burden called high school."

Monday, March 1, 2010

August 1995 (Age 13)

Good old Jason.

" 'I Could Fall In Love With You' 'So no one told life was gonna be this way' I've got songs on the brain. The first one was from Selina she's a great singer but someone murdered her. The second song was I'll Be There For You the theme from Friends sang by the Remberants." ... " 'Don't go Jason waterfalls please stick to the river and lakes that you're used to' Waterfalls by TLC. "

2 comments:

  1. This made me actually laugh out loud. This is almost as good as when you told me (name withheld) heard the lyric "I miss you like the deserts miss the rain" as "I miss you like the peasants masturbate."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, this one is particularly hilarious. I miss Jason Waterfalls.

    ReplyDelete